Monday, February 2, 2009

5 Conversations

Many of you have asked what we've been doing on our vacation. We're enjoying each other!

Who We Are
Jenna, Donna, Bek, Cheryl, and Stormy

1. Annual Crawfish Boil
B- I know this’ll probably gross you out, Cheryl, but you take the crawfish, eat the meat out of the tail and suck the juice out of his head.
C- Did you just say you suck the juice out of his head?
D- Bek, it’s not the crawfish. Cheryl’s very sensitive to double entendre.

2. Driving Past Lake Wire
C- I just saw swans having sex.
D- They do that sometimes to make more swans. Lake Wire is really just a giant waterbed.
C- I don’t know what to say.
D- I don’t either. Sexcellent?

3. The 2009 Chick-Fil-A Calendar
J- Al and I may have to have joint custody of this Chick-Fil-A calendar. He can have it every other month and I can have it every other month.
C- Do you remember my Chick-Fil-A toothbrush in college?
D- Yes, the cow was holding both the toothbrush and a sign that reads “Eat more chicken.”
C- Exactly. I was sad when that thing started to grow mold.

4. Sunday, After Church
C- Trinity feels like home. I love hanging out with you, my friend!
D- It’s because Sunday’s the day we’ve set aside to be introspective. Sundays kick my ass the same way they kick yours.

5. That Cat
C- Ugh. Last night that cat was awake screaming like a baby outside my window for an hour at 1:30am.
D- Yeah he does that every night. Once he was perched on the AC outside the window. Somehow he made his paw a fist, knocked on my window, and then fell off the unit with a huge thud. I hate that cat.
C- You guys need to get rid of him.
D- Hey, there’s this “cat lady” in my old neighborhood. She feeds the 17 strays outside her house. Let’s go drop him off there.
C- Great. It’s 12:30 in the morning and you want to put a stray cat in a car and drive him to a different neighborhood?
S- I’ll drive.
(Mission completed. The cat is now a resident of Dixieland.)

4 comments:

  1. ya'll are having the perfect amount of girl friend craziness! Makes me miss my high school girls...

    ReplyDelete
  2. driving past lake wire is definitely my favorite.

    you didn't bring the cat to my neighborhood, did you? damn you, donna.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol, Francine! The cat IS in your neighborhood. Ooops.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is fabulous ;-) ...only you still have about 12 more conversations to go, as per my many texts at Epcot which were then fwd by email. It's all very official, you understand.

    ReplyDelete